Artemis Companion Course PD
Our companion course program offers units and lessons for educators to integrate concepts from our ROADS challenges into their classrooms. Lessons are provided at upper elementary, middle school, and high school levels. To launch our new companion course each year, we also offer educator professional development (PD) to introduce teachers to the materials and activities.
This development opportunity consists of asynchronous activities on a Canvas course and three virtual live sessions. See the dates below and on our Events Calendar.
The four Live Session 1 options are (in Zoom):
- August 17, from 2 – 4 PM PST, or
- September 14, from 4:30 – 6:30 PM PST, or
- September 30, from 8 – 10 AM PST, or
- October 12, from 4:30 – 6:30 PM (Note: The last day to register for this PD is October 10, 2023.)
The three Live Session 2 options are (in Zoom)*:
- September 9, from 8 – 10 AM PST, or
- October 3, from 4:30 – 6:30 PM PST, or
- October 28, from 8 – 10 AM PST
The three Live Session 2 options are (in Zoom):
- September 23, from 8 – 10 AM PST, or
- October 17, from 4:30 – 6:40 PM PST, or
- November 4, from 8 – 10 AM
*Note! You must attend the Live Sessions in order. For example, you should NOT plan to attend Live Session 2 on September 9th and Live Session 1 on September 14th!