Artemis ROADS II: Injection Burn Stage Deadline 🗓
Upload information about your student crew members, their Mission Patch (MO-2), and signed Risk and Release forms to receive a social media shout-out from NESSP and a package with stickers, a certificate of participation, and a NASA calendar (while supplies last).
This form is required for all Artemis ROADS II challenge teams and must be submitted before the February 7th, 2024 deadline, at 5 PM PST.
To complete this form, Mission Advisors will need:
- Team information, including the team number and name
- Student information, including age, ethnicity, and gender
- A Risk and Release Form for each student signed by a parent or guardian
- An image (jpg, jpeg, png, or pdf) of the student team’s mission patch
The student team should provide brief answers to the following questions:
- What is the rationale for choosing the team name?
- How does the design of the mission patch represent the mission?
- How does the design of the mission patch represent the team or the team’s community?
You can preview this whole form before filling it out here.