ROADS on Icy worlds: Unit 1 Lesson 1
Setting Mission Objectives
Lesson Level Question: How does the mission we are planning fit into the solar system and NASA’s larger set of exploration questions?
Lesson Summary: Students will explore the questions that NASA is seeking to answer about the Earth, Sun, solar system, and the universe. They will also explore the scale of the universe, with a focus on our solar system. Finally, students will explore the focus mission for this year’s NASA Student Challenge and why this mission is important to NASA.
|Available from NESSP||Supplied by the teacher|
|Drone||Roll of Register Tape|
Link to Lesson:
- James Webb Mini-Mission Virtual Training [June 29, 2022] 🗓
- James Webb Mini-Mission Virtual Training [June 27, 2022] 🗓
- ROAD on Icy Worlds Mini-Mission Virtual Training [July 11th, 2022] 🗓
- ROADS on Icy Worlds Mini-Mission Virtual Training [June 29, 2022] 🗓
- ROADS on Icy Worlds Mini-Mission Virtual Training [June 27, 2022] 🗓