NESSP’s summer camps program offers support to educator-led summer camps across the northwest region. To inquire about summer camps, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer camps program details
Camps must be
- Offered to students in grades 6–12
- Offered for free
- Led by an educator who has attended a NESSP Summer Camp Training within the past 3 years
Support we can offer
- Stipends to one lead teacher and one assistant teacher (assistant teacher stipend dependent on enrollment)
- Reimbursement for eligible supplies
- Material lending program
Our summer camp curriculum covers
- Environmental science and remote sensing
- Planetary exploration and robotics
- Exploration of the solar system and rocketry
We encourage teachers to adapt the curriculum to the needs and interests of their community!