ROADS News for Crews, April 28 — Submissions DUE!
G’day, ROADS crews!
We’re approaching the end of our mission — your final submissions are DUE APRIL 30. That’s this Friday!
Remember that your submission will include the following materials (please read the complete instructions on the final submissions web page):
- Mission Development Log (MDL)
- Mission video
We’ve had a few questions about the scoresheet, so here are some tips:
- Use the tab called “Challenge Scoresheet” (ignore all other tabs).
- Add your team’s number and name in the cells at the top.
- Each score-able item has a drop-down list. Select one of the items on the drop-down to enter the score.
(More instructions and tips can be found on the following webpage: How to complete the ROADS on Asteroids scoresheet for challenge submissions)
But don’t stress too much about the scoresheet! Our judges use it as a double-check when scoring your MDL and video, so we do need to have it and it truly is helpful, but it is definitely not the final say on your team’s score.
If you have questions, please drop us an email. We’ll be available to provide answers on final submissions up until 5 p.m. in Seattle, WA, (Pacific Daylight Time) on Friday, April 30.
Do your best and good luck! And remember, if all else fails — wing it like Winglee.
- March 22nd – Artemis ROADS NASA Expert Talk – Angela Garcia 🗓
- Feb 15th – Artemis ROADS NASA Expert Talk – Elison Blancaflor, Ph.D. 🗓
- February 15th – Artemis ROADS Launchpad Submissions Due 🗓
- May 10th – Artemis ROADS Final Submissions Deadline 🗓
- March 15th – Artemis ROADS Low Earth Orbit Submissions Due 🗓