Black Pilots of America Legacy Gala
Come dance with us at the BPA Legacy Gala on Saturday, August 19th, 6-11 pm, at the Future of Flight Aviation Center, Paine Field (PAE).
For the first time, the National Meeting of Black Pilots of America is coming to Washington and we are celebrating this historic event with dining and dancing. See the flyer for details, and purchase your admission at www.bpapilots.org/chapter-events.
We have a reach legacy based in the love of aviation. Checkout this video about our matriarch:
At this Legacy Gala, we are going to honor our founder, Les Morris, who has the distinction of being the first black pilot hired by Eastern Airlines and created what is now the BPA Summer Flight Academy 46 years ago.
Purchase your admission online. You can also send a check/money order to:
Red-Tailed Hawks, PO Box 1403, Mukilteo, WA 98275
$50 dollars per person or $100 per couple.
Red-Tailed Hawks Flying Club
PO Box 1403
Mukilteo, WA 98275
- March 22nd – Artemis ROADS NASA Expert Talk – Angela Garcia 🗓
- Feb 15th – Artemis ROADS NASA Expert Talk – Elison Blancaflor, Ph.D. 🗓
- February 15th – Artemis ROADS Launchpad Submissions Due 🗓
- May 10th – Artemis ROADS Final Submissions Deadline 🗓
- March 15th – Artemis ROADS Low Earth Orbit Submissions Due 🗓